Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Living Things


Me and living things...

Not such a good combination.

This little baby was given to me by some current students attending the college I went to. I did an alumni hosting dinner about three weeks ago. It had nice yellow flowers, and now look at it! The flowers are getting brown and crisp. This really isn't good. I did everything as directed; I watered it, I put it in partial sunlight. To no avail! Maybe there is some hope in reviving it. If I can almost kill it in three weeks, maybe I can bring it back to life.

Someone pass the Miracle Gro.





On the up side of things this bamboo plant is living longer than I ever expected. I got this little bugger a year ago. It is still hanging on and looking very healthy, I might add. Of course I don't have to water it or worry about the amount of sunlight it needs. Maybe there is hope for me yet. Maybe a plant can survive in my home!

Let's hope that when I have children I will do better. Yikes! That's scary. Plants have written instructions on what to do, kids don't.

I'm still single, so I don't have to worry about having kids yet. Honestly though, I'm sure I will be a good mother. Killing off plants cannot be an indicator of how a person will be as a mother. Can it? Just be happy I didn't post a picture of the hanging basket my mom gave me. If you think the begonia looks bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home