Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Beautiful Wreck

I heard a song that used the phrase "beautiful wreck". What is a beautiful wreck? Sometimes I feel as though that describes me. I feel like nothing goes right, but somehow I will be like the legendary phoenix and rise from the ashes of my ruin. I am beautiful, I have power over my own self and choices, and I will make it through whatever comes my way!

I made it through several trying times in the past few years. I am learning along the way and it is only getting better. I have found my future mate, and inshaAllah (God willing) it will all go smoothly. I have many things figured out to straighten out my life. I am working hard to find a new job. That is one part of life that leaves me disgruntled. I can make it through. I am beautiful, and not much of a wreck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home