Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh Maaaaan!

Not the most exciting day ever. Got up cleaned and did some sewing. My parents were coming down to spend some time with me in the early evening. While I was waiting the ex called. I ever so love my conversations with him. I was in a good mood and it took less than five minutes to get me screaming. Then the most shocking thing happened, he started yelling and cussing at me! He said the F-bomb quite a few times, among other things. He just kept yelling and yelling and cussing. It was out of control. He asked me a question and I wasn't even mean when I told him that I didn't have the info that he needed. Trust me, I'm usually mean, but this time I was for the most part calm. I don't know what set him off, but it made me laugh. I have never heard him cuss like that, I couldn't stop laughing in the phone. It only made him madder, and for the first time, HE hung up on ME!

My parents came down with my little brother. We hung out, my little brother is so sweet, he stayed right by me everywhere we went. Then he decided he would spend the night. I took him out for dinner and while we were sitting at the table I remembered another time he and I went somewhere for dinner. It was about a year ago. We went to Fuddrucker's, and if you've ever been there you know their cups are pretty big. We got our drinks and sat to wait for our food. My cell phone rang. Now I'm not the type that is going to talk on my cell phone when I am spending time with my brother. I answered and was saying "hi" to my friend. I was about to say that I would call back later when IT happened. My brother put his hand over the rim of my iced tea, and pulled the cup over. It spilled all over him! He did it on purpose, he even admitted that he did it on purpose. He was upset that I was on the phone (not even 2 minutes). He spilled it on himself to get my attention! Enough to get my attention! He knew if he spilled it on me he'd have gone too far. Too smart and obnoxious for his own good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home