Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Guess I'm Psycho!

If I thought yesterday was bad, today was certainly different! I fully admit to the fact that I was very, very, very crabby yesterday; I was a B. We all have our bad days, don't we? Considering the people I work with, I think I am a fairly easy-going, happy person. Most of the women I work with are B's 365 days a year. Needless to say, I was in a bad mood one day so it was quite noticeable.

I work a split shift and come in about 4 hours later than everyone else. When I got to work today my supervisor pulled me aside. She asked how everything is going and if I was okay (keep in mind that today I was in a normal good mood). Then she proceeded to tell me that she got complaints of me being psycho the day before. Not mean, crabby, or B-y, but PSYCHO! What the hell? She then told me that if I was irritated by other people I needed to communicate it with them in a nice way. That's when I went off a little, because the other lady there never communicates nicely with people. She is very abrasive and rude. I am out of my norm for ONE day and I get talked to, but it's okay for other people to be that way normally!? I don't get it; I simply don't get it.

Lesson for today: Be consistent with your attitude, or you might get called into the office for being a PSYCHO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home