Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Played the Bad Guy


Work today was less than wonderful. Far, far, far, less. I hated being there today, I almost walked out. I work with some evil, nasty, bitter, old women. Two in particular DRIVE ME NUTS! Incidentally, they share the same name. Not one, but both, irritated the crap out of me today. I was a complete and total B the rest of the day! I absolutely hate when this happens. I go to work in a fairly decent mood and those two descend upon me like vultures on a carcass. I have to get out of that hole. I desperately need a new job. I could handle working there if I enjoyed any aspect of my position, but I don't. It pays the bills, but in no way satisfies my inner self.

I need to find a good postion where I can use my B.A. Right now I am just wasting my time and talent in a worthless position. I was meant to work with people, to help others. For now I will do as the cartoon below says! Hahaha, those ladies have no idea what they're in for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home