Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still in Trouble

A whole new week of work. Oh man was anxiety nipping at my ankles on Sunday!!! Can you believe I'm still in trouble for being a "psycho" last week? How do things like this happen to me? My supervisor got on me today for something I was joking about. Other people say things that are mean all the time, and they're serious! I have to get out of this place, it's like an alternate universe! If anybody is reading this blog will you pray for me to get a better position, PLEASE! Oh yes, and I have a one on one meeting with my supervisor scheduled for Thursday. I really don't understand what I did wrong. I really, really don't. I was cranky for a day. I wasn't overly aggressive or mean. In comparison to the other people in the area I work in... I'm a total sweet heart. I'm not saying this because I think highly of myself, but honestly- they are not very nice.

How do things like this happen? It is being blown way out of proportion. Why can't normal things happen to me? I wish, dear blog reader, that you could see the people I work with in action. You too would wonder why I'm getting talked to. How is it that I'm still in trouble?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home