Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Bit of Fun

Here's my personality type by what I order at Starbucks!

The Oracle of Starbucks




Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual

You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink venti chai tea latte are potheads.

Also drinks: Sparkling water Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores

The most humorous part is that doesn't describe me at all. I guess you can't judge a cup by it's contents. I'm muslim now, but I'm not even a former pothead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home