Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Bribery

The truth of the matter is I had planned on working today anyway. I know we are busy, and I can always use the overtime on my paycheck. However, it doesn't hurt to let my co-workers bribe me to come in. After all, I do have to be there at 6am on a Friday when I am used to a 10:30am start time the rest of the week. It may not seem like much, but when you're used to going to bed at 1am, getting up at 4:30am is stinky!

So I let one of my coworkers bribe me. They were talking about cake a couple of days ago. I have been watching what I eat and taking very good care of myself, but cake sounded so good. A treat every now and again is a good thing, especially if they bribe you with it.


So here's to having my cake and eating it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home