Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

And the Week Ends

I flat-out refuse to work tomorrow. I put in my 40 hours this week. No overtime tomorrow, no overtime. I'm going to torture myself in another way. I'm going to the dentist. The side of my mouth where they took my wisdom tooth out still hurts. It shouldn't be like this. I want them to fix me. I want to be able to chew and not be in pain. Well, at least I don't have to work.

I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
The day is done
But I'm having fun

I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home