Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Beauty


Life hands people a lot of crap. Everybody gets crap; most of us just focus on our own crap and forget that everybody has some. You just have to realize that amongst the crap there lies real beauty underneath it all. It's never anything that really stands out and hits you. It's when you're reminiscing about everything, little moments that pop out and are so precious to you. The essence of life is truly beautiful. A small stolen moment shared with another person. A smile. A look. A laugh. A touch. It's the small fleeting moments of beauty that will see us through to the end. So when I think about the things that have happened in my life I really see these small moments that bring a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. Life is beautiful and life is sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home