Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Examining Beauty


It is time once again to re-examine myself, suck it up, and get some motivation. I have lost 40 pounds since last October, and I plan to lose 40 more. I have stayed at the same weight for about 3 months now. It is time for me to step up my game.

A new season of "Celebrity Fit Club" started today. I love this show, and for some odd reason it helps to motivate me. Not to sound like an advertisement, but I also have the workout video from this show. I love it. It works every part of the body, not just the legs. This video has been feeling neglected. I'm going to give it some attention tomorrow morning.

I want to lose weight to feel good and be a happier, healthier person. I know that I'm beautiful, whether I have more weight or not. I just want to be healthy. Plain and simple. My eating and exercise habits have drastically changed in the past year, but I have to keep going. My life is changing; I'm becoming. I don't want to become something worse, I want to become something better.

So for anyone out there that wants to become, I believe you can do it. If I believe I can do it, certainly you can too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home