Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Things: A Rambling of Thoughts

These things weigh heavy on my mind. Like leaves in autumn, they look so light as they fall from trees. When it's time to gather and rake, they are heavy with the wet and dirt of the ground.

So many things for me to consider:
What will I do? Who will my decisions effect? Who gets hurt in the end? Do I take the safe choice or start on a new adventure?

I am afraid to hear that question from your mouth. I don't know if I feel the way I used to. I fear it may be too late. Why did you take so long to realize what I knew all along? You always told me when you thought about it, the answer was always "no" in your head. We've transposed. The thing I've wanted all along, and all I can think is "no".

I am beyond "us".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home