Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Worst-Case Scenario

I'm upset.

The worst-case scenario could have happened. I'm not even sure. It's giving me anxiety. Actually it is the worst-case scenario. Not knowing what happened is worse than knowing that the worst thing happened.

I'm confused.

I don't exactly know what to do. If I choose option "A" and it's not the worst, I could make things very bad. If I choose option "B", I may drive myself straight towards insanity.

Have I completely confused you as well? I'm not surprised.

I will wait one more day and then decide what to do.

1 Comments:

At 4/5/07, 11:39 PM , Blogger Organica said...

maybe you should call me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home