Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Success!

I can now breathe through at least one of my nostrils! And sometimes both of them, (usually after I blow my nose, so it's not long-lasting). I am sure that is just the imformation you wanted to read when you came to my blog.

I just realized it's been about a week since I've posted. I've been keeping busy, Alhamdulilah, and spent a couple of days being sick, woo hoo!

I am almost caught up on my Quran reading. I fell one chapter behind due to illness, but am working to catch up. InshaAllah soon. I feel good about this Ramadan. I feel I am keeping on track with what I set out to do. I feel that is successful so far. It is about half over and inshaAllah I will keep the success for the last two weeks as well.

I hope your Ramadan is successful too. I pray that you feel like you did all that you could for Allah this Ramadan. InshaAllah we will keep on after this month too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home