Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Abandoned

Soooooooooooo... I'm not doing the best today. I realize I will go through some different emotions. Today I feel abandoned. My husband and I don't have a communication plan worked out yet. It's frustrating. I feel like he left me and doesn't care. I know this isn't true, but it's how I feel. I know shaytan is just trying to get me going. I know shaytan likes nothing more than to wedge in between a husband and wife. Shaytan loves to break apart families. Strong families are the foundation to a solid community.

I know all of this, but I still feel crappy. I know my husband misses me. I also know that he is visiting with relatives he hasn't seen in a while. I know I have to be patient. But is it too much to ask for one small email, just a few words, so I can feel what I already know?

2 Comments:

At 2/5/08, 5:30 AM , Blogger Organica said...

Hopefully inshAllah you will have some sort of arrangement set up. What you are feeling is normal.

 
At 2/5/08, 8:44 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

I know... it doesn't help that Egypt is having an internet crisis right now either. The limited availability of internet access is making our conversation time difficult. I was trying to avoid phone cards... but it looks like the only option for now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home