Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Drained

I'm pretty drained from this week. The emotional toll is significant, but I've also been working overtime at work every day. I've been staying 2 extra hours each day, and we have to work 8 hours on Saturday. 56 hours this week. It's been helping me to take my mind off of things. I did get to talk to my husband for about an hour and a half yesterday (finally). Hearing his voice, and hearing his laugh (his crazy laugh!), I loved it. It was what I needed to feel better about this situation. Alhamdulilah. As long as our communication remains constant I will be okay.

Life is pretty boring, there isn't much happening to write about. After all, my biggest source of entertainment is in Egypt right now. I'm planning to bake Monster Cookies to send him within the next week. I will post the recipe inshaAllah.

2 Comments:

At 2/7/08, 6:59 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Sounds like a fine plan to me.

 
At 2/9/08, 10:26 AM , Blogger david santos said...

Thanks for your posting, Miss A.
Have a good day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home