Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Don't Even Know What To Title This Post

My mom decided to have my little brother's surprise party for him 3 weeks after his birthday. I spent a good portion of my day at the bowling alley being the photographer of the event. You can't even get all the pictures of all the ridiculous things 4 teenage boys will do. It was a very different experience. The boys kept taking each other's hats and putting them on their heads. That's when my mom turned and said, "Aren't boys different. They just really don't care." You would not have seen me putting any of their hats on my head, that's for sure. It was fun though, I loved seeing my brother surprised. He had a lot of fun too.



Later at my parents house my step-dad shocked me. I would have expected it from my mom, but not my step-dad. My mom was looking at a catalog to order some baking supplies. She asked my dad what he thought about some cake decorating tools. He said, "We don't really need those unless we're going to get some grandkids soon." Looks right at me.



How exactly am I supposed to make your grandkids when my husband is in a completely different country? I said, "You'll get grandkids when I feel like giving you grandkids!" Serioulsy? Wait until my husband is gone and then give me the grandkid guilt trip! Wait until he gets back, and then guilt us both.

1 Comments:

At 2/18/08, 6:23 AM , Blogger Organica said...

lol.

What is the connection between cake decorating tools and babies?

That was odd!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home