Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Jumbled Mess

Am I looking forward to going to work tomorrow? I most certainly am not. Am I looking forward to this coming week? Nope, not at all. I thought I was going to go nuts at work yesterday. I spent too much time there last week. Now my supervisor tells us we will probably have to work Saturday AND Sunday next week. Yay!

The only good thing about all the work is that I'm too exhausted to think about how sad I am. Too exhausted to think about how it's been a few days since I've heard from my husband. Too exhausted to look at my phone and think about what time it is there and when I might at least get an email. Too exhausted to think of anything interesting to write on my darn blog, and instead whine to the world about my problems.

I just need to keep myself positive and forward-moving. I have done the necessary steps for the crappy paperwork to get rid of some garbage in my life (not going to explain, but if you know me, you know what I'm referring to). I have my days set to spend in Egypt. I don't have tickets yet, but I carefully calculated my vacation time and took those days off from work. May 24th, I hope it comes soon. About 3 1/2 months. Which is a longer amount of time than we've been married (didn't I just write that I was going to try to focus on the positive?). InshaAllah I hope I can keep strong and positive. Separation can change you... in a good or bad way.

1 Comments:

At 2/12/08, 2:32 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

separation has made me crazy or at least crazier.

last year we spent all of our birthdays and our 5 year anniversary separated. the sad part is that i'm coming up on another year older and he's still not here. i just hope he's here before the next one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home