Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Seriously? It's Gonna Go Down Like This?

Let's start with Sunday, shall we? I bought new kicks (tennis shoes, sneakers) and wanted to start breaking them in. I don't like to wear them to work right away they might cause me pain. So, I decided to wear them around the house on Sunday. I was wearing them when I decided the leftover spaghetti was sounding good. Do you know where I'm going with this? Did I mention my new kicks are white? Well, now that I dropped a dish of spaghetti on them they are orange tinted!

Monday. Not the worst day ever, just very irritating at work. Nothing wanted to go right. I hadn't heard from hubby in 3 days. I was a bit cranky and emotional. Enough said about Monday.

Tuesday. Started to feel like I had never left work. I got the antsy ADHD feeling of being at work too much, where I can't sit still and do anything. Finally got to leave and the brakes went out in the car on my way home. I was freaking out. Alhamdulilah, I got home safely.

Today. I am annoyed with work. I can't be there anymore. I left without working any overtime today. I will have to be there Saturday anyway (and maybe Sunday too, woo hoo). So there you have it. I will bake cookies tonight, and then I will sleep. Ahhhhhhh.... Sleeeeeeeeeep.

2 Comments:

At 2/13/08, 7:40 PM , Blogger Organica said...

I was at Borders today and I saw something that only you will appreciate, at least I think you would. I will tell you about it later :)

**

Hub situation. Does he have no Internet? What's up with that?

The whole spaghetti and sneaks incident was hilarious. You can always try to return them and claim you bought them like that :)

Work sucks. I hope you find something new, soon!

 
At 2/14/08, 4:56 AM , Blogger Miss A said...

Can't wait to hear about your Borders find!

Since hubby went to Egypt they've had internet issues with that cut cable. His family's house has been vacant for a while. He's getting service put in next week, alhamdulilah.

As for the sneaks... Tide to go sticks are little miracle makers! You'd be amazed at how much of the orange is gone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home