Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Attacked!

By midgets!!!!!!!

Okay so they weren't really midgets, but kind of, and they did try to attack me. It's odd that at 5 feet 5 inches I am a fairly tall person in my work area. I often feel like the Jolly Green Giant in a sea of Sprouts. Some of the women I work with are at least 6 inches shorter than me. Two of these women decided to gang up on me and try to tickle me. Yes, we get a little rowdy at work sometimes. (I know you are wondering if I act like this with the guys I work with: The answer is "NO" I know how to act as a muslim woman around the guys).

I just like to say...

I was attacked by midgets at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home