Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Veggies


Well if you recall, I had my wisdom tooth taken out nearly 3 weeks ago. I've had many problems from this. The whole dry socket thing of course and I've had trouble chewing on that side of my mouth. I haven't been able to eat anything too crunchy because it hurt my jaw. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss vegetables. I never used to be a veggie person, but I've been trying to eat better. So I had been buying vegetables regularly and eating them. I miss their crunchy goodness.

I have been chugging V8 to feel like I'm getting some veggies, but it's not the same. Tonight I went to the grocery store. I bought veggies, and I will eat them even if it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home