Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Search

I have been searching for the perfect shampoo and conditioner. I fell in love with a set from Avon; the Naturals Poppy Flower and Almond Milk. It smells so awesome, I could smell it through my hijab (my head scarf for those who don't know). People would ask what perfume I was wearing; it just smelled so good, and my hair felt so nice. An excellent shampoo for my color-treated hair. It was excellent until I wanted to order more and it was gone. Without warning it was no longer a part of the Avon line! Luckily I found a stash with an ebay seller.
The problem is that few bottles I bought will not last forever. Before I found them I decided to try something from Bath and Body Works. Botanical Nutrients Wheat Bran Patchouli shampoo and Wheat Germ Almond conditioner. Smells awesome. Makes my hair feel a little weird, but it also makes it feel thicker. I went to get some more. Guess what? They're discontinuing it! What in the?!!!
Okay so they didn't have that stuff any longer but they were coming out with their own line of shampoo and conditioner. These feature some of the original scents they have, including Coconut Lime Verbena!!!!!

I got some of the sample size for this. It's awesome! I love it! Now I'm just waiting to hear that they'll discontinue it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home