Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Actually a lazy weekend all around. I didn't do much of anything. Why would I? It's 100 degree heat and I have no A/C in the car. I stayed in my apartment all weekend. It felt good in a way. Alone, not running all over the place. I have IM service with my friends and this blog, what else do I need? Oh, I have the TV and my phone. I wasn't cut off from humanity.

There is a down side to my laziness though, and that is the state of cleanliness in my apartment. It's atrocious in here. Anybody who knows me would probably say it isn't that bad. However, for me, it's pretty messy. The thought that crossed my mind was, "I hope I don't die today; I wouldn't want anyone to see my apartment like this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home