Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mothers...

Gotta love the mom. She raised me, she took care of me, and she is still there when I need her. She doesn't listen very well though.

She uses dial-up and I have a broadband connection. I gave her a screen name on my AOL account. I really only keep my AOL because of her. It's user friendly and she knows how to use it for the most part. Another system would probably mess her up. She's not very computer savvy.

I pay a smaller amount for AOL to have only 10 hours of dial-up time per month. She let my little brother play games online. He used up all 10 hours in one week, I in turn got a notification. I called my mom yesterday and told her that her time was up and they would start charging me for additional time. There is no more time until the mid of August. Pretty clear, right?

Apparently not clear enough for my mom. I got a voicemail today asking if there were any minutes left on AOL because she needed to go online. Have you ever felt like smacking your head against the wall so hard so you would pass out and not have to deal with something?

*Note: I pay for the AOL, I have never asked my mom for money to pay for this. She never went over the 10 hour limit by herself. It's time for her to move out and get her own internet connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home