Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Strength

Do you have any idea how much inner strength you posess? Any idea how much you can bear, and how that strength can get you through? I never imagined that I would have to go through so much. I never imagined that I could be strong enough to take all this. Some of the simplest things have been made difficult and complicated. How does this happen? How can I deal?

This Ramadan has strengthened me in a way I never thought imaginable. I have only Allah to rely on. Even the person I've relied on the most to be there, isn't really there. Only Allah can give me the strength to get through what today brought me. He will not give us a burden we can not bear. Alhamdulilah.

1 Comments:

At 10/9/07, 9:04 PM , Blogger Organica said...

I am really happy that you have achieved your Ramadan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home