Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Little Eid Party

Alhamdulilah, it was a really nice day. One of the sisters had a little Eid party at her house. It was a really good time. I met some sisters I didn't know before. We ate, we talked, we laughed, we watched the kids go nuts. All in all a good day. The only interruption to the goodness was a call from my sister that brought a few tears to my eyes with her sentimental rememberances. I quickly wiped them away and again chatted happily with the sisters.

I couldn't have had a better Eid celebration if I tried.

2 Comments:

At 10/14/07, 6:49 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Alhumdulilah. Sounds like you had a blast!

A well deserved Eid!

 
At 10/15/07, 7:03 PM , Blogger The Antipurist said...

I'm so glad your Eid party didn't stink too bad! It was so fun seeing you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home