Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Fun

Yesterday was an absolute blast. For the third year, I've taken my little brother to a corn maze/fall festival. This time my mom and step-dad came along too. They didn't want to interfere with the brother-sister time, so they said they would go off on their own, cool. They just liked my corn maze/fall fun idea (but they drove and paid for the admission, I wasn't complaining).

There was a thing called the Pumpkin Slinger. My dad and bro tried to use these huge sling shots to shoot small pumpkins into a thing out in the field. You need to try to get it in the hole which is the mouth on the guy.

Way to go Daddy-O!


The top of my boy's head, and you can kind of see what they're aiming at.





Too many people so I missed the shot of the boy feeding the llama, but got one of the llama sniffing his hand! They had a petting zoo there where you could feed the animals.



Dude! I totally fed a camel, it tickled.


There was a magician there this year. That was pretty cool. I was amazed by the tricks. How did he pull that rabbit out of the book?!!? My brother and I kept looking at each other like, "How did he do that?".


We all went in the maze at the same time and split up. Me with the boy and my mom with my dad. We found my mom when she got lost from my dad (tee hee). She soon disappeared to find my dad again. At one point we saw the parents and the boy yelled "RUN!" and took off. I had to go running after him, except his legs are way longer than mine, I finally caught up to him. The boy and I hit all the checkpoints and got out of the maze first, Woo Hoo! We ate some roasted corn, and drank fresh lemonade while we waited for the 'rents. It wasn't too long after that we started on our way home. We were all exhausted just like the little lion cub at the petting zoo.












1 Comments:

At 10/25/07, 4:57 AM , Blogger Organica said...

I love the pictures! You guys had total fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home