Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's Been Awhile

I'm getting bad about updating this blog....

It was such a nice week though. I didn't even mind going to work this week. I was on the line that is really physically challenging, but with two ladies that were so much fun to work with. It was almost like it wasn't work. That next to never happens where I work. Thursday night's episode of "The Office" was hilarious. My sister was here to watch it with me (I've gotten her addicted to it). It's so much better to share the laughter.

Something very important got taken care of this week as well. That is a HUGE weight lifted off of my shoulders. I hope this good stuff just keeps coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home