Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What to Say

My blogging skills are getting bad. I am a bad blogger. I don't know what to talk about. No ex-husband bothering me, and Mr. U is a thing of the past (and I don't want to keep talking about the sadness I feel). I am moving forward. I am scared.

I could complain about work, but I don't even want to think about the evil place. I truly work with a bunch of psychos. They think I'm psycho, but they need a video recording of themselves. The one co-worker who said I was psycho a couple weeks ago did something crazy today. She sent a cart flying and while she shoved it she yelled, "The G**D**M thing is in my F*ing way!" And I'm psycho? Other people need to regulate themselves! Oh the Drama!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home