Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

What a Way-

To start the day!

Dead cat on the side of the road, immediately after I pulled out of my apartment complex. Just how I wanted to start my journey to my parent's house. At least I didn't hit the cat, that would have been much worse. I would have been severely traumatized. Not only did I see one dead cat on the side of the road, but two. As I left my parent's house, another one. Yuck! You are probably wondering why I would share this in a blog, well I am too. It disturbed me. I see animals like squirrels all the time and the occasional racoon. Cats, however, are a rarity.

We went for a family "brunch", the food sucked. We were all miserable and unhappy with the food. Happy father's day, Dad- here's some crappy food. My Dad is funny. We get home and he continues on with some construction he's doing to the house. Never a break for that guy, he doesn't give himself one. I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home